- Classes are divided into three age groups as enrollment allows:
“Little Mews” (2 years old),
“Meow Mix” (oldest 2s – youngest 4s), and
“Big Meows” (4 – 5 years old).
- Once a class reaches the maximum of 12 students, new registrants are wait-listed until a space opens up, or there is adequate enrollment to redivide into a new 8-student mixed-age class. Registrants will be added to the wait-list in the order they are received.
- Your child *may* join mid-session, if space permits. Tuition will be prorated based on the number of classes remaining in that session. (Please do not pay via the PayPal link if you will have a prorated tuition — you will receive an invoice for the correct amount, with alternative payment instructions.)
- In the event that Ms. Kat is ill or has a personal conflict, make-up classes will be scheduled for another school day. Make-ups/refunds will not be offered for student absences, except under extenuating circumstances.
- Payment is due on the 25th day of the month preceding a new session. A $5 late payment fee is assessed one day prior to the 1st class of the session block. Failure to maintain your enrollment could result in forfeiting your placement in class if there is a wait-list for that group.
- Please notify Ms. Kat via email (MsKatsMusic@gmail.com) if you are withdrawing from classes or if your child will be advancing to the next age group, to ensure that we have a space in the older class, and so the next child on the wait-list can be notified!
- You may print the following waiver and return a signed copy to the Bright Horizons’ director’s office on or before the day your child attends their first enrichment class, OR acknowledge its receipt by checking the box on the registration contact form. Ms. Kat’s Music & Movement, LLC will provide a printed copy of your signed waiver upon written request.